Welcome to “SOL Delhi University” School of Open Learning (DU SOL) student? If so, you might have encountered the Sol.du.ac.in the login portal. It is an online platform that enables you to access your Account and perform various tasks such as checking your exam results, downloading study materials, paying your fees, and more. In this article, we will provide you with a complete guide on how to log in to Sol.du.ac.in and utilize its various features.
Sol.du.ac.in is the official website of the “SOL Delhi University School of Open Learning”. It is an online portal that provides students with various services related to their academic activities. The website is designed to be user-friendly and allows students to access their accounts from anywhere and at any time. Sol.du.ac.in is a one-stop solution for all the academic needs of DU SOL students.
How to Sol.du.ac.in Login Page?
To access the “Sol.du.ac.in” Login page, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open your web browser and visit the ”Sol.du.ac.in“ on the website.
- Click on the “Student Login” button at the page’s top right corner.
- Enter your details: Fill in the “SOL ROLL NO” and “BAR CODE” as printed on your SOL ID Card
- Click on the “Login” button.
You will be required to your account dashboard if your login credentials are correct.
How to Sol.du.ac.in Forgot Password?
If you have forgotten your Sol.du.ac.in login password, don’t worry, you can retrieve it by following these steps:
- Go to the link ”Sol.du.ac.in“ on the Forgot Password page.
- Enter your details: Email ID & Enter OTP.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Check your email for a password reset link on your registered email ID.
- Click on the link & reset your password.
How to Sol.du.ac.in Register for New Account?
If you are a new student of DU SOL and want to access the Sol.du.ac.in the portal, you need to register for an account. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the “Sol.du.ac.in“ New Register on the website.
- Enter your details: Faculty Email ID, Confirm Email ID, Faculty Name, Faculty Mobile Number, Gender & Type the Captcha.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- You will receive a verification link on your registered email ID.
- Click on the link to verify your email address.
- Once your email address is verified, you can log in to your Sol.du.ac in Account.
Best Utilize Sol.du.ac.in Features?
Sol.du.ac.in provides various features to students, such as:
Checking Exam Results SOL Delhi University
To check your exam results on ”Sol.du.ac.in”, follow these steps:
- Login to your Account.
- Select the exam for which you want to check the result.
- Click on the “Marksheet/ Result” tab.
- Enter your Details: SOL Roll No, Exam Roll No, Year of Exam, Part, Course.
- Click on the “Show” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
SOL Delhi University Download Study Material
To download study materials from Sol.du.ac.in, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Account.
- Click on the “Study Material“ tab.
- Select your Course Material and semester.
- Click on the download button next to the subject you want to download.
SOL Payment Fees
To pay your fees on Sol.du.ac.in, follow these steps:
- Login to ”Sol.du.ac.in“ Account.
- Click on the “Fees” tab.
- Select your course and semester.
- Choose the mode of payment – Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Enter the required details and make the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email ID.
Common Issues with Sol.du.ac.in Login
Students sometimes face specific issues while logging in to Sol.du.ac.in. Here are some of the common issues and their solutions:
Wrong Login Credentials
If you are entering the wrong login credentials, you won’t be able to log in to your Account. Make sure that you are entering the correct username and password.
If you enter the wrong login credentials multiple times, your Account may get locked. In such a case, you must contact the DU SOL authorities to unlock your Account.
Sometimes, technical issues can prevent you from logging in to your Account. In such cases, try accessing the website after some time or contact the DU SOL helpdesk for assistance.
Sol.du.ac.in is an essential platform for DU SOL students that provides various services related to their academic activities. In this article, we have provided a complete guide on how to log in to Sol.du.ac.in and utilize its features. We hope that this article has been helpful to you in accessing your DU SOL account.
Suppose you are registering for an account on Sol.du.ac. Necessary to access the website’s features?
Ans: Yes, you need to register for an account to access the features of Sol.du.ac.in.
Can I reset my Sol.du.ac.in login password if I forget it?
Ans: Yes, you can reset your Sol.du.ac.in login password by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
Can I pay my fees on Sol.du.ac.in?
Ans: Yes, you can pay your fees on Sol.du.ac.in through various modes of payment such as Netbanking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
What should I do if I face issues logging into my Sol.du.ac.in Account?
Ans: Suppose you face any issues while logging in to your Sol.du.ac.in Account, you can contact the DU SOL helpdesk for assistance.
Are the study materials available on Sol.du.ac. Is it updated regularly?
Ans: Yes, the study materials available on Sol.du.ac.in are updated regularly to ensure students can access the latest study materials.