SOL DU BA (Bachelor of Arts) 2nd-year Result 2017: – SOL DU annual examination has been finished. Students who appeared in the SOL DU examination are desperately waiting for their result. In this article, you will be able to check your SOL BA 2nd Year Result once the result will be officially declared by SOL (The School of Open Learning).
SOL result process will be commenced from the month of August. As per the SOL’s last schedule, SOL starts the result declaration from Master courses and at the last, it will come to the bachelor courses result.
After the SOL annual exam, students desperately wait and continuously think about their result. There are so many questions which occurred in student’s heart such as:-
• When SOL BA 2nd year result is coming
• SOL BA 2nd Year Result 2017
• How to check SOL BA 2nd Year Result
• Step to check the SOL BA 2nd Year Result
We would like to suggest all the students keep patience because last year SOL declared the BA 2nd year result in November month. Probably SOL will take the same time to declare 2017 result too.
Step to check the SOL BA 2nd Year Result
Below are the steps which will help you to check the BA 1st year result.
1. First of all, you need to visit the SOL official website i.e. sol.du.ac.in.
2. Once you open the SOL official website, you need to fill the 5 mandatory components i.e.
a. SOL Roll Number
b. Exam Roll Number
c. Year Of Exam
If you are facing any problem in filling up the above components, you can directly visit our SOL Result article and from where you will get to know the right way to fill these five components.
3. Once you will be done with the filling work, you need to click on the Show button and your result will be appeared on the screen.
Click here to check SOL BA 1st Year result
I hope this article helped you to check SOL BA 2nd Year Result. For more updates regarding SOL (The School Of Open Learning), you can bookmark this website by just pressing Cntrl + D. You can also share this website through social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter.